It's already October=only two months away from December=Noah is 10 months old! My little baby really isn't much of a little baby anymore! He is very interested in anything and everything around him. He is still on the move most of the time--not crawling yet, but that doesn't stop him from getting pretty much anything he sets his mind to.
One of his therapists described him this way--a 10 month old trapped in a 7 month old's body. I think that is a pretty good description. You can just tell there are lots of things going on in that little head that he just isn't quite able to do yet. Sometimes he gets frustrated, but thankfully not too much; he is such a happy kid. When his body catches up...watch out, world.
At 10 months old he:
- is a little over 16 pounds and 27 inches long
- is sitting up great on his own now! (his record is about 8 minutes in the sandbox)
- rolls, pivots, and scoots here, there, and everywhere
- loves to eat Cheerios and is very good at actually getting them in his mouth now
- loves to chomp on pickles, just like his mommy
- is a paper thief and thinks it is one of the best toys
- gives big sloppy baby kisses
- gives raspberries back after you give him one
- is starting to wave hello and goodbye
- likes to play as rough as possible
- thinks riding on Daddy's shoulders is pretty much the coolest thing ever
- I love my 10 month old!