Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun with the sensory table...box...room

You might remember Noah's first sensory table experience. Where he made faces like this:

I have bumped it up a few notches since then, oh yes I have. Check out this incredibly clever design. A box in a box to catch the mess.

He thought it was pretty cool.

Then this not-so-innocent bystander showed up.

And because they are best buddies, Noah had to try to share some oatmeal with her.

Then the inevitable discovery was made that it is more fun to put it outside the box than actually play with it in.

Then we used our new walking behind things skills to get that silly box out of the way.

Lucy suprisingly stuck around through all of this, and soon we found out why.

Because it was edible of course! I wasn't fast enough to get a picture, but at one point they both had their backs to me eating oatmeal very quickly. Dry oatmeal, yum... (yes, this is why I only use edible things for the sensory table.)

Here Mommy, you can have some too. (He still shares anything and everything; what a sweet boy.)

Noah was here.

A tiny oatmeal handprint on my leg. More fun memories with my fun little boy. Ah, I love being a mom.

1 comment:

  1. You are truly awesome! Bring the classroom to him and be ok for him to learn how he learns best by exploring and making messes! I wish there were more teachers and paras like you! LOL

    ReplyDelete